The scope of EPES 2022 is focus on advances in the understanding of both the fundamental and applied aspects of Electrical Power & Energy Systems and will provide a international forum for researchers and practicing engineers from different disciplines to interact and exchange their latest understandings. This edition of the conference proceeding welcomes submissions across a range of disciplines, and publishes both theoretical and practical studies, includes electrical power generation, transmission, distribution and utilization, from the viewpoints of individual power system elements and their integration, interaction and technological advancement. The scope covers modelling of power system elements, their design, analysis of their performance and their implementation in specific aspects typical for modern and future electrical power, electronics and energy systems. Contributions from academia and from industry are equally encouraged. Submissions are now invited on the following topics. Full Paper submission deadline: 31 October 2022 (Final round)
- Single-Phase and Three-Phase Input; Power Factor Correction, CCM, DCM, CRM/BCM Control, Bridgeless; Embedded AC-DC Power Supplies; External AC-DC Adapters; Bidirectional AC/DC converters.
- Hard- and Soft-Switched; Resonant Converterers; Point-of-Load (PoL) and Multi-Phase Converters; Voltage Regulator Modules (VRM); Bidirectional DC/DC converters.
- AC, DC, BLDC Motor Drives; Single- and Multi-Phase Inverters; Sensor Integration; Actuators; High Performance Drives; etc.
- Power Silicon MOSFETs, BJTs, IGBTs; GaN HEMTs, SiC MOSFETs and BJTs; Fast Recovery Diodes; Capacitors, Supercapacitors; Interconnects and Fuses; etc.
- Power Electronics Packaging; Power Modules / High Density Design; Thermal and EMC Management; Quality and System Reliability; Embedding technologies, 3D packaging, and additive manufacturing; Production Processes and Design for Manufacturability; etc.
- Lamp Ballasts and LED Lighting; Network and Telecommunication; Power Electronics Defense and Military Power Electronics; AC-DC-AC Applications and Matrix Converters; Portable Power Energy Harvesting Advanced magnetic materials and geometries Magnetics applications High-frequency magnetics Additive manufacturing Magnetics modeling and simulations; etc.
- Circuits and Systems; Device and Component Modeling; Parasitics; Software Tools; Rapid Prototyping; Control of Power Electronic Converters; Current-Mode and Voltage-Mode Control; Digital Control;Sensor and Sensor-less Control; Gate Drive Circuits; Control ICs; MCUs, DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs; etc.
- All energy applications ranging including solar, wind, water and nuclear